Wednesday, July 27, 2016

2016 Reading Goal Achieved!

Yahoo!  Just past the half way mark in the year and I've already hit my reading goal!


I think my reading goal last year was 42, but I fell dreadfully short thanks to Netflix and far too many nights binge watching my favourite shows instead of enjoying a good read to relax my mind.

So, I played it safe this year and hoped to hit 32.  Looks like I can jack that back up again and keep reading away!

A friend of mine asked me recently how I manage to do all the other things I do and still get so much reading done.  For me the secret is 2 things:


Do you have a reading goal?  Is the number important to you?  How do you find time to read everything you want to read?  Be the first to leave a comment below~

2 comments:

  1. Bravo Tamara! Now that the objective has been reached, sit back, savour the moment and find a way to reward yourself BEFORE moving to a new objective. Reflect on the accomplishment. Read page 21 of my first novel ''Le mirage d'une passion''. François

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup Francois! I will definitely look it up. Thank you so much for commenting! 😀

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

I look forward to reading your comments so make sure to add yours! Every one of them is very much appreciated.

Thanks!